Signature/Banner show and services.

Why do you like it? It's a plain fade style with a little extra. It's kinda...bleh... :D
 
Well i can't post anymore tonight, my internet died on my pc so i had to swap over to my laptop. I've got a few more user bars i will post later.
 
@Avathar:Yes, House and his cane. :D

@Griever:Yeah.. I'll pack up..oh wait..they're set there..well..more tommorow. :D
 
Hydra said:
Here's something Zeromus could really use. ^_^

nospam1xs.png

Lol...may i use this please good sir? XD
 
I don't see why not. Though Zeromus would have a good use for it. For the first 50 posts a new member has, it's automatically placed in their signature. Something like that, to make sure they stay right until they mature...beyond 50 posts, or something more reasonable. o_o It's possible! XD
 
Yay!

Well he has viewed this thread a few times since you posted that, and never said anything so i assume it didn't interest him.

Edit: Woot XD
 
Last edited:
True. But oh well. XD Bleh. One more for the road, I'm gone. See you later today! :D

I'll give you something to ponder about. One of my weak moments...FIVE VERSIONS. O__O

V1:
billytalent.png


V2:

billytalent2.png


V3:

billytalent3.png


V4:

billytalent4.png


V5:

billytalent5.png


I <3 Billy Talents music too.
 
lol, yeah.. and just when Zidane couldn't get any crazier, he does this. :D

zidanestrikeju1.gif
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top