Signature/Banner show and services.

here is the one I just made. Half the time I was gawking over the main character for Final Fantasy XIII Verses because he is just so damn hot!


verses2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I Like that one too, he kinda reminds me of some guy I just can't think of his name right now.
 
XD all I know is I can't wait for FF XII, Verses, Argito, Fabula Nova Crystallis, and the rumored Herritic.
 
Oh sound cool.

These sucks, but here you guys go.

It been on my computer for a while.

aadbskhk2.gif


aadbsk2rd0.jpg


digigu9.jpg


aadbsk3eo5.jpg


moonheera8.jpg


aadbsk6hi1.jpg


ssdz0.jpg


aadbsk5ft4.jpg


Some of these I made from wallpapers from Soompi.

As for these I just download. I don't care how it looks as long as I represent.

clickbbannerlc3.jpg


ckbbann4jd3.jpg

This one may not look as a banner but it looks real good as a header for my forum.

headddq7.gif
 
Yeah those my other other boys, Click-B. I missed them a lot, they were the best.
 
I wish someone would help me represent one of these K-pop artists.
 
They're very..un-neat. o.O

Like you just splashed around a render with lots and lots of color and effects.
 
I did this a few months back

yunabanner2mh6.gif



yunabannerjw1.gif


I might redo these since I just figure out how to get them unfoggy.
 
I somehow just seemed to notice this thread only NOW, after all the sigs and avatars I've had and made; and although people have seen them, I never come here to show them. *Smack myself* Stupid me!

Although, my stuff kinda sucks.......but I still want opinions. XP Anyway, for starters, just look at my new avatar and sig that I put up. ^_^ (Vash is so awesome!!!)

((BTW I just love your stuff, Empress. ^_^ All I do is mess around with Gradients and text. I suck at making nice and fancy special effects >_< ))
 
Last edited:
XD guys we don't try to be mean or rude, but you asked for our opions. Really all you can do in the end is look at tutorials, ask us for help, and just work at it. Hey when I started out I wasn't so good either! Just keep at it. In your free time just fool around with everything, sometimes that is the best thing to do.
 
well I just made this today for my forum which I revamped BIG TIME, but it was needed. So tell me what you think of this kick butt banner!

utsukushishirospringbanner.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top