Signature/Banner show and services.

It's a little too long..

But, then again, the loophole is, width is removed if too large, not length.

So, yeah.

=D!
 
Hydra said:
It's a little too long..

But, then again, the loophole is, width is removed if too large, not length.

So, yeah.

=D!

Hydra it my forum banner not a sig XD

Spec one question...did you make all of those?
 
O_O oh I had no clue XD

well I am sure with more work you will get better. Try looking up some tutorials to get better and learn little tips and tricks.
 
I'm not a GFXer anymore. And I have never been much worried about it... Writing is the 1337est thing I can do <3
 
I thought the word "ka" meant it was a question...


I don't know japanese, anyway... The only thing I can understand is some vocabulary
 
this my shit, this my...ah...ooops...never mind XD
Anyhow! Here are some new graphics Tifa cranked out in an hour! Take a look and tell meh what ya think!

Until-that-day.png


talim.png


Soul.png


Ourfarewellavi.png


Ourfarewell.png
 
Ya rly.

Truthfully, there's little to be desired, so you did a bang up job. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top