Signature/Banner show and services.

WOOT! here is my Geisha sig!

Geisha-Sig.png
 
It'd look better without the kanji(?) and the render in general. ^^
 
I like all your new signature banners!

The Geisha is really one of the best, but I like the pink one better on the other page.
 
on game renders they say I need to work on my blending and that the vector flowers don't go...I don't know...I kinda like the flowers...maybe it's the background...and I like the Kanji too...yes hydra you were right it is Kanji.
Thanks Empress ^__^
 
^ Your banners are very impressive; I really adore them. ^_^ (Heh, whaddaya know--I came back to look at people's stuff XD)
 
I don't like the text in yours Faust.

But dang, does that red ever so make up for it. =D
 
The fact that "Vash the Stampede" is in it also gives it love.

=D

Oh, and

secks-1.png


Ladies. =D
 
I like it, its so pretty
 
I used that shot because..well...it's the funniest VGCats strip ever. =D
 
yes it is. I want to make a sig right now but this computer in my room be a peice of crap and I am going to have to take photoshop off it. THANK GOD FOR OUR GOOD COMPUTER DOWNSTAIRS! I don't have work tonight so I should be able to get on there and make one!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top