Signature/Banner show and services.

Did you read what I wrote above the signature. I didn't make it, this guy from some graphic forum did.
 
Oh, I thought you said j00 requested it and no one made it, so you made it yourself.

Either way, it's a good signature.
 
I made the giant M.C The Max header.

But, the person that supossed to make my M.C The Max header did that Jaejoong signature banner.
 
My newest crappy one ^^ Gackt, please view with love

Gackt.png
 
I have a sig and avatar request please. it should have the word "ZENN" included and please do something using the 3 attached images please have a go
thank you
 

Attachments

  • 5970103C05.jpg
    5970103C05.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 93
  • fantasy_unicorns_copyright_tom_centola.jpg
    fantasy_unicorns_copyright_tom_centola.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Mystical%20Anatomy%20Hands.jpg
    Mystical%20Anatomy%20Hands.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 120

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top