Sin

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
I'm close to killing sin, i have never beaten the game before and i was hoping that somone could give me some advice to help kill it, pleaze!!
:(
 
Is it where you have to defeat him before he destroys the airship? I remember using Lulu's Flare Fury, Wakka's Elemental Reels (which you should use Attack Reels if you have that, I never play Blitzball), Spare Change if you have Gil to spare, and yes, cast Hastega. Don't summon any Aeons until it gets weak and you think you can off him with Bahamaut's Mega Flare.

If you've already gone to the Omega Ruins, steal as many Doors To Tommorow from Ultima Weapon as you can. (Preferably 100, but meh.) If you have the PAL version, I've heard Ultima Weapon is alot harder or something, so I can't really help you there. In NTSC, he isn't all that difficult if you're close to mastering each characters' respective sections of the Sphere Grid.

Anyway, with those Doors to Tommorow, you can mix them and all your attacks will do at least 9,999 damage. Use Lulu's Fire Fury for a quick win.
 
Yeah! That was really good advice...although I don't know about the mix thing...
And I didn't know that you could steal those from Omega!!! How long would that take??? Did you sit there and steal 99 from him?

Steal...miss, Steal...miss, Steal...miss, Steal...Got 1 Door to Tomorrow!

Steal...miss, etc???

Man, that would take forever! Can you keep stealing items even after you've stolen a dozen? Isn't the percentage like 1/20 after that?

Ok too many questions. Sorry :)
 
Oh yeah. lol, forgot. Either way.. Monster Arena capturing is the perfect way to get anything. :D Or learning the Al Bhed language, and mixing two of 99 Underdogs Secrets for massive damage.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
4 words for the quick and dirty way to beat anything in the game:

mixing and The Magus Sisters overdrive

:) Corrected.
 
Overdrive-wise. :D

Oh, and under leveling.

Murasame+Armor Break+Mental Break+Hastega+Doublecast Flare=Dead Sin. :p
 
He is a 2 hit pk :-/
i dont like the bosses in FFX...they are too underpowered for the capabilities in that game
 
lol, only if you're overleveled. As SOON as I got the air ship, I cleared through the Omega Ruins. Then proceeded to beat the regular story easily. o_0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top