Sin

If you find them all in one game, there's a thing called..erm..correct me here.

"An Al Bhed Compiler".

Which let's you transport all the ones from your game onto another one. So you can obtain them easier. As for getting them, just follow a FAQ for FFX at Gamefaqs.
 
Al Bhed compilation sphere...close enough ;)


by the way, you can also get em for killing an original creation boss. It's either Catastrophe or Th'uban. (I'm not sure which.) They're not that important IMO. If you can kill Th'uban, you can get Trip OD weapons...much better than Double OD you get from the Underdog's secrets.
 
Overdrive to AP and Double Overdrive are great ways to get AP, especially with the Monster Arena. Double Overdrive weapons are easier to get than Triple Overdrive weapons. You don't even have to be leveled to do the Monster Arena AP trick either, so it's pretty good. =D
 
I never had a problem with any of the Sins battles, even the last one where he supposedly gets "harder" its Seymour that i hated to fight.
 
Yeah I know right. I did the samething...I just procrastinated and then bam he used it and it was over. But thats okay I fought him for the second time and it was over!
 
Yeah I know what your saying, I like to let some of the final bosses use their super attacks just cause I think they look cool and cause my party are so powerful.

I like to see ultimecia and grievers attack in ff8 when they join up and start hurlin planets at your party. 255 defence, no problem when a planet is hurtlin towards you. lol

As for sin I thought my ultra powerful party would survive his overdrive, boy was i wrong, heh heh.
 
My favourite way to beat any boss is yojimbo if you have a good relationship with him 1gil and WHACK ZANMATO=DEATH
 
just mix 2 wings to discovery, u'll get 'trio of 9999' (rikku's mix overdrive), it makes all damage and healing that u do become 9999.
u can get 30 of them by opening chests in remiem temple chocobo race
 
Hmm I just used Anima's overdrive twice and he was dead lol...
and yea I found Seymour Flux (is that what its called?...the one on Mt Gagazet) harder then Sin
 
Sin simply takes a good Holy spam to kill him quickly, Holy should do 9999 once you get it, just cast Haste on Yuna and keep a powerful warrior out to help take out Sin, use Overdrives effectively and Sin shouldn't be a problem. ;P

As for the Seymour thing, agreed. :|
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top