Songa that make/made you cry.

Kat said:
this might sound silly
"1000 words" it didn't really make me cry but it really did touch me,i can relate
No Kat it doesnt make you sound silly it is a very emotional song and did nearly make me cry and if you relate to it dont be ashamed that it made you cry.
 
o_O

Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night

That song can relate to anyone at any time at all. You can think of it as anything, and it'll be right. I just about cried listening to it just now. It's pretty good. And it's all live too. =D
 
Welcome to the Black Parade-My Chemical Romance
Reminds me of a good friend who died.
 
Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria

I Everthing About You- Three Days Grace

Vermillion prt 2 - Slipknot
 
SunshineyKailiana said:
The song "You'll Be in My Heart" (yes, off of Tarzan) mad e my cry cause I got no mommy and daddy to sing it to me, so, yeah... it made me cry...
Its ok youve got friends that care about you :).
 
eyes on me and its tunes through some parts of the ff8!
other stuff is too personnal to explain
 
Where'd you go - Fort Minor
 
1000 Words from FF 10-2. It reminds me of someone close to me that died and I can't help to cry because I'll never see my friend again.

In The Beggining by Three Days Grace. A past relationship is descibed perfectly in this song.

Sanctuary and Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru. I didn't cry, but I got emotional.
 
Eve - Agape and Aeris theme.
 
I have so many songs that have made me cry!

Only Hope by Mandy Moore
Secret Garden by Gackt
Sayonara by Gackt
Lu:Na by Gackt
Hoshi No Suna by Gackt
Lust for Blood by Gackt
Last Song by Gackt
heaven by Ayumi Hamasaki
Happy Ending by Ayumi Hamsaki
Because of You by Ayumi Hamasaki
Memorial Address by Ayumi Hamasaki
Dolls by Ayumi Hamasaki
Voyage by Ayumi Hamasaki
M by Ayumi Hamasaki
Dearest by Ayumi Hamasaki
For my Dear by Ayumi Hamasaki
Emu~ For my Dear by Gackt
Jewel by Ayumi Hamasaki
1000 Words
Tifa's Theme
Aeriths Theme
Final Fantasy VII Main theme
suteki da ne from X-2
Wiskey Lulabai
Concreat Angel
Yakusoku no Chi~ The Promised Land from Advent Children
Lips of an Angel by Hinder
Hate me today by Blue October
Rain By Gackt


yea TOO many
 
Mostly all M.C The Max songs.

Some of my game themes too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top