Songa that make/made you cry.

Last Impression (the theme for Gundam Wing The Endless Walts) Its my favorite movie and the Gundam series means alot to me it has some really good childhood memories but the song itself is just beautiful and i was just makeing an e-card for my gf and i chose that as the song and it started playing and i looked at the card and just started tearing up and i thought about the opening scene and it sounds stupid but it made me think of what the gundam pilots did for what they beleived was right. and it made me think of the extreams of what i would do to keep her safe and well there we go hopeless romantic mode. LOL

Addon instead of a double post
Don't Want To Miss A Thing -Areosmith
 
Last edited:
Wow Tifa has a lot of Ayumi Hamasaki on there.

Lets see for me:
Faithfully - Journey

That song gets me every time. And its not really a sad song!
 
Over and over by Three Days Grace A certain someone that I can't stop thinking about...someone I want to stop thinking about, but can't.Can we post sample lyrics???

So many thoughts that I can't get out of my head
I try to leave without you
Everytime I do I feel dead
I know what's best for me
But I want you instead
I'll just keep wasting all my time

P.S. I get to go to a Three Days Grace concert tomorrow!!! (4-19-07)
 
Family Portrait from Pink, im listening 2 it right now, n its not helping at all. but i can relate to it do 2 my own experience with my own father n now with all this drama with D.R. (grabbs tissue N sobs quietly)
 
marius-78 said:
Family Portrait from Pink, im listening 2 it right now, n its not helping at all. but i can relate to it do 2 my own experience with my own father n now with all this drama with D.R. (grabbs tissue N sobs quietly)
*hands a tissue* if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me. :)
 
blackstar said:
*hands a tissue* if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me. :)
thank u blackstar,;che
 
marius-78 said:
Family Portrait from Pink, im listening 2 it right now, n its not helping at all. but i can relate to it do 2 my own experience with my own father n now with all this drama with D.R. (grabbs tissue N sobs quietly)
omg?! marius i didn't never came here hon when did u post this when we were having trounle honey im sooooo sorry.well there is this one song that used 2 make me feel really sad cuz i was lonely its MY DECEMBER from Linkin park. n now when i hear it i realise how blessed i am 2 have u n my life cuz i don feel so sad n-e-more. ;che so if u ever come back n read this u kno
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top