Dead Pepper Freelancer Member Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 33 Age 38 Location Cornwall Website radiophonia.blankpagedesigns.co.uk Occupation I work in a Shoe Shop. RPG Name Luna RoMagi May 2, 2007 #1 Well, You might guess from this pic that I am a Squinoa fan. I'm very ship orientated when it comes to FF. =P
Well, You might guess from this pic that I am a Squinoa fan. I'm very ship orientated when it comes to FF. =P
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 2, 2007 #2 Whoa! Cool! nice use of colors + my favourite couple ^^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 2, 2007 #3 Whoa, you did that!!!! You must really be good.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 2, 2007 #4 Looks decent.. ...... No, kidding. =D Depends on how long it took. The yellow streak in Riona's hair kind of takes the "awesome" feel away from it. But otherwise, it looks greeeat! I like it.
Looks decent.. ...... No, kidding. =D Depends on how long it took. The yellow streak in Riona's hair kind of takes the "awesome" feel away from it. But otherwise, it looks greeeat! I like it.
Dead Pepper Freelancer Member Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 33 Age 38 Location Cornwall Website radiophonia.blankpagedesigns.co.uk Occupation I work in a Shoe Shop. RPG Name Luna RoMagi May 3, 2007 #5 It didn't take too long, and I wasn't really into it, as you can probably see by the lack of blending on Rinoa's hair at the bottom. But thanks, all. ^_^
It didn't take too long, and I wasn't really into it, as you can probably see by the lack of blending on Rinoa's hair at the bottom. But thanks, all. ^_^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 3, 2007 #6 Well, in that case, I see you're a very talented artist, if you can come up with something like this in such a short time. ...... [sarcasam]Wish I were. [/sarcasam] =O!
Well, in that case, I see you're a very talented artist, if you can come up with something like this in such a short time. ...... [sarcasam]Wish I were. [/sarcasam] =O!
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor May 5, 2007 #7 O_O That's really amazing! You have quite some talent. ^^ And that yellow streak is actually part of Rinoa's hair. In the game though, it's just darker, not exactlyt yellow--but i do see what you were trying to do.
O_O That's really amazing! You have quite some talent. ^^ And that yellow streak is actually part of Rinoa's hair. In the game though, it's just darker, not exactlyt yellow--but i do see what you were trying to do.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 6, 2007 #8 pretty ! i love it ^_^