Squall and Rinoa

Dead Pepper

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
33
Age
38
Location
Cornwall
Website
radiophonia.blankpagedesigns.co.uk
Occupation
I work in a Shoe Shop.
RPG Name
Luna RoMagi
Well, You might guess from this pic that I am a Squinoa fan. I'm very ship orientated when it comes to FF. =P

Squall_and_Rinoa_by_Radiophonia.jpg
 
Whoa! Cool!

nice use of colors + my favourite couple ^^
 
Whoa, you did that!!!! You must really be good.
 
Looks decent..

......

No, kidding. =D

Depends on how long it took. The yellow streak in Riona's hair kind of takes the "awesome" feel away from it. But otherwise, it looks greeeat!

I like it.
 
Well, in that case, I see you're a very talented artist, if you can come up with something like this in such a short time.

......

[sarcasam]Wish I were. [/sarcasam] =O!
 
O_O That's really amazing! You have quite some talent. ^^

And that yellow streak is actually part of Rinoa's hair. In the game though, it's just darker, not exactlyt yellow--but i do see what you were trying to do.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top