Stellazio

Totorosama

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
509
Age
35
Location
California
Occupation
Living
RPG Name
Choske
Did anyone get all the coins? Anything special if you do? I think I need some more. I've only gotten 8 so far...
 
You get quite good stuff if you collect most or all of them. I can't remember exactly what it is now though, because it was such a long time ago I played through FFIX. Finding them all without the use of a guide is kinda difficult though.. but if it's not your first time through, I'd recommend using a FAQ to find them. It's not much of a hassle, you just pick them up one by one as you progress through the game.
 
Anyone could you please summarize the locations of the Stelazzio?
 
Aries - Inside windmill in village of Dali.
Taurus - Behind item shop in Treno.
Germini - Check Treno's fountain at the entrance and throw 10 gil each time consecutively for 13 times.
Cancer - At the entrance of Burmecia, search behind the overturned cart.
Leo - Search the upper right corner of the room where where the Neptune statue is. The Neptune statue transports party to Alexandria Harbour. It's in the west tower of Alexandria.
Virgo - In Black Mage Village Inn.
Libra - Search the right side of Madain Sari's fountain.
Scorpio - Search the bottom right corner of the screen in Quan's Dwelling where the restoring spring is.
Sagittarius - In Lindblum's Business district. Just before the screen that leads to the item shop, weapon shop etc, search the left side of the Gysahl Pickle cart. You can only find the coin during the construction period from disc three onwards.
Capricorn - From Daguerreo's entrance, keep heading right to the waters. Search there.
Aquarius - At the entrance of Ipsen's Castle, open the treasure chest near the right hand pillar.
Pisces - The chest on the left side of the screen inside Invincible. Invincible is the airship which you will get in the final part of disc three but you can only get the chest in disc four when you have full control of the airship.
Ophiuchus - Collect all 12 Stellazzio coins, talk to Queen Stella to search for the 13th Stellazzio coin. Return to Quan's Dwelling and search the area where Scorpio was found.

1st coin - 1,000 Gil
2nd coin - Phoenix Pinion
3rd coin - 2,000 Gil
4th coin - Blood Sword
5th coin - 5,000 Gil
6th coin - Elixir
7th coin - 10,000 Gil
8th coin - Black Belt
9th coin - 20,000 Gil
10th coin - Rosetta Ring
11th coin - 30,000 Gil
12th coin - Robe Of Lords
13th coin - Hammer


This is all taken from the "Secrets/Side Quests Guide" FAQ at GameFAQs. You can find the link to it here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/197338.html
 
Last edited:
Cool. THanks! I'm too busy and too lazy lately to go find stuff like that. I think that I've found 8 so far. Not to be rude or stupid or anything, just to have fun, but you spelled "Gemini" wrong. You spelled it Germini. JFF. Also, what's Ophiuchus? I know that' s not a constellation or anything.
 
I just copied straight outta the FAQ, without even bothering to look at the spelling.. so no, I didn't spell it wrong, the author of the FAQ did :p
 
For personal use i think so be cerfull somebody can go to cort ha, ha, ha, hammer giv to someone and you can got something but i go that so far sorry.
 
I don't see the point in using the guide the first time through as it ruins the fun of the game.

i know this side quest enough know so i know where they all are without the guide book or game faqs anyway.
 
Yea but if you know this game well enuf u shudn't need to copy info out of a gamefaq.
 
Well, if u ahven't played a game for like a year u can't expect some1 to remember everythng, therefor a u use faqs to remember where to get stuff and also to be able to do everything, I know thatr i always miss something when i play the game for the first time
 
It only adds a little scene of Baku executing Blank, it's nothing really noticeable.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top