Stock Character#5

Who's your favorite Strong-and-Friendly character?

  • Sabin

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Barret

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Zell

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Wakka

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
The next character: The musclyer character, the best friend of the Hero. Also as a sillyer comical relief throughout the game, and in the dialogues :D

My favorite's gotta be Sabin, 'cause he made me laugh the most :)
 
i vote for barret like hes gun!
 
....not to mention off-topic.....
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X, sometimes it can happen that you accidentally click the submit button twice or nothing seems to happen the first time so you click it again and the site registers 2 posts. I'd say that's what happened this time.. when both posts are identical. Hell, even if the 2nd post has some minor correction, it's probably due to the person clicking submit, then realizing he made a mistake or wanted to add something more, stopped, added/corrected and clicked again, effectively submitting both versions.

In any case, I voted for Wakka. He can be funny at times, and I like him the most out of those options :)
 
I agree with Zero. There is a lot of double posting lately.

Barret is my favorite muscle guy.
 
ShadowHeart said:
Zeromus_X, sometimes it can happen that you accidentally click the submit button twice or nothing seems to happen the first time so you click it again and the site registers 2 posts. I'd say that's what happened this time.. when both posts are identical. Hell, even if the 2nd post has some minor correction, it's probably due to the person clicking submit, then realizing he made a mistake or wanted to add something more, stopped, added/corrected and clicked again, effectively submitting both versions.

In any case, I voted for Wakka. He can be funny at times, and I like him the most out of those options :)

Ah, okay. I'm just paranoid. (Kill spam, kill....) :p

As for the poll, I guess I'll pick Zell. If not him, Sabin, but Sabin doesn't really appeal to me. That and Zell can easily do 100s of thousands of damage in one duel. (Mmm...Meltdown & Armageddon Fist...)
 
Actually, Sabin was my most powerful character in FF6 (in the game where i let Shadow die :( :D ) But Zell definetly kicks ass :D
 
ShadowHeart said:
Zeromus_X, sometimes it can happen that you accidentally click the submit button twice or nothing seems to happen the first time so you click it again and the site registers 2 posts. I'd say that's what happened this time.. when both posts are identical. Hell, even if the 2nd post has some minor correction, it's probably due to the person clicking submit, then realizing he made a mistake or wanted to add something more, stopped, added/corrected and clicked again, effectively submitting both versions.

In any case, I voted for Wakka. He can be funny at times, and I like him the most out of those options :)

It happens but the second post is edited to show that it's not spam, and this isn't the first time that this happens from that guy...
 
If you're new to forums like this it's easy to mess up. I'm not defending every single double post he made, it's just that sometimes anyone can mess up. I have too (but I can clean it up without anyone ever noticing ;))

We're getting a little off-topic though.

Zeromus_X, yeah, Zell is probably the best damage dealer in FFVIII if used correctly, and I don't have anything against him, it's just that Wakka is more fun overall story-wise ;)
 
Last edited:
sabin2.jpg

:o Ahwell...'tcan't be Amano always :rolleyes:
barret.jpg

ff8-zell.jpg

wakka1.jpg
 
wakka... simply cuz they guy that does his voice is bender from futurama
 
For FFIX i could have put Amarant in the poll :/, but i already have him for Stock Character #1 :o . Although i always found Amarant to be the fusioning of Shadow and Sabin. ^_^

My top (without Amarant :p ):

1. Zell
2. Wakka
3. Sabin
4. Barret
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top