Summer Movies

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
I usually don't see movies but this year they're peaking my interest. I plan on seeing: War of the Worlds, and F4.

Any plans to see any movies this summer?
 
I've seen the new War of the Worlds. And i've found it very good. But that depends if you have seen the original or if you have read the book. Otherwise you'll just stare at the screen, and be thinking: "What the f***?!?!!" :D
 
How funny is it that I never saw either of those movies... :p
 
i saw them both and regretted it ,is goerge o romero he makes zombie films and i really enjoyed land of the dead,will he make any more do you know?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top