Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Jun 27, 2005 #1 I usually don't see movies but this year they're peaking my interest. I plan on seeing: War of the Worlds, and F4. Any plans to see any movies this summer?
I usually don't see movies but this year they're peaking my interest. I plan on seeing: War of the Worlds, and F4. Any plans to see any movies this summer?
Squall85 Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 4, 2005 Messages 143 Age 41 Location Midgar Jun 27, 2005 #2 Batman Begins and war of the worlds
LoKuS Dragoon Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 310 Age 38 Location Chicago RPG Name LoKuS Jun 27, 2005 #3 Batman was good.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 7, 2005 #4 I've seen the new War of the Worlds. And i've found it very good. But that depends if you have seen the original or if you have read the book. Otherwise you'll just stare at the screen, and be thinking: "What the f***?!?!!"
I've seen the new War of the Worlds. And i've found it very good. But that depends if you have seen the original or if you have read the book. Otherwise you'll just stare at the screen, and be thinking: "What the f***?!?!!"
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Dec 7, 2005 #5 I thought War of the Worlds was pretty good too
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Dec 7, 2005 #6 How funny is it that I never saw either of those movies...
slimcloud Black Mage Member Joined Feb 5, 2006 Messages 256 Age 43 Location VLASTISLAV CZOECH REPUBLIC Occupation il never tell lol RPG Name Sabin Feb 7, 2006 #7 i saw them both and regretted it ,is goerge o romero he makes zombie films and i really enjoyed land of the dead,will he make any more do you know?
i saw them both and regretted it ,is goerge o romero he makes zombie films and i really enjoyed land of the dead,will he make any more do you know?