Super Smash Bros. Melee

i can use ganadorf with the greatest of ease. his speed means nothing in comparision to his attacks. using backwards punches and the like instead of charge attacks. if u can get the right moves u can own with any character really. its just learning those moves (AND WATS WRONG WITH YOSHI???? HE ROCKS :P)
 
Zeon said:
i can use ganadorf with the greatest of ease. his speed means nothing in comparision to his attacks. using backwards punches and the like instead of charge attacks. if u can get the right moves u can own with any character really. its just learning those moves.
What's power if I can dodge all of your attacks with ease? Ganondorf is extremely slow, I prefer Speed>>Power.

Zeon said:
(AND WATS WRONG WITH YOSHI???? HE ROCKS :P)
His speed and attack stats are kinda balanced making him the weakest character, the only reason to actually use him is that you can juggle your enemies over and over again because he's VERY good with combos.
 
Last edited:
Yggdrasill said:
What's power if I can dodge all of your attacks with ease? Ganondorf is extremely slow, I prefer Speed>>Power.


His speed and attack stats are kinda balanced making him the weakest character, the only reason to actually use him is that you can juggle your enemies over and over again because he's VERY good with combos.
Down Kick(I call it the 1000 Kick Flurry. XD) can chip from any down angle. =O Which makes it 1337 for any ground enemies/enemies that are directly under you. That and his egg combos make him a very balanced comboer, as well as a deadly character. That, and if you pause it right, he looks like an old man with a fat tummy, just like in Super Smash Brothers. =D
 
Still.i don't like him.even if he was the strongest character.
i'm good with everyone except him.............................
.........................................................................
so who's the strongest character.with the strongest hits,up attack,down attack etc.
i think these are the top three strongest.
1.Marth
2.Roy
3.Link
 
I have that game, but I really don't play it. I love when Zelda, turn in to that warrior.
 
richboywonder said:
you mean Sheik.
Yeah, he rocks. Thats crazy that Zelda, turns into a guy. But she is my trump card in playing that game. That be funny when she beats, Link.
 
I'm suddenly reminded of Ocarina of Time...and my overwhelming urge to play it again has returned.

As for SSBM, I haven't played it too much (I suck at it). It's very fun to play with friends every so often, as was the case for yesterday night. I always use Mario, or Samus. One of my friends tries practicing with me (so I can actually grasp this game, somewhat...), and he's a monster with Ness (Earthbound/Mother 2 is his favorite RPG). My god, he just totally owns everyone with Ness when we play, usually. He one time (during sparring practice) continually juggled me in the air with PK Thunder until I got to about 420% damage, and finally flew out of the arena. xD

Another great thing we all did was all play as Mario. That was a wonderful fire-ball throwing, cape-twirling good time.

I actually know what the C-Stick does now....*sigh*
 
Zeromus_X said:
I'm suddenly reminded of Ocarina of Time...and my overwhelming urge to play it again has returned.

As for SSBM, I haven't played it too much (I suck at it). It's very fun to play with friends every so often, as was the case for yesterday night. I always use Mario, or Samus. One of my friends tries practicing with me (so I can actually grasp this game, somewhat...), and he's a monster with Ness (Earthbound/Mother 2 is his favorite RPG). My god, he just totally owns everyone with Ness when we play, usually. He one time (during sparring practice) continually juggled me in the air with PK Thunder until I got to about 420% damage, and finally flew out of the arena. xD

Another great thing we all did was all play as Mario. That was a wonderful fire-ball throwing, cape-twirling good time.

I actually know what the C-Stick does now....*sigh*
Damn straight. I played it for 7 hours yesterday. o_0

No one's the best, so I try to combo greatly with everyone. But I can never pull off any good Fox, Falco, Pichu, Captain Falcon, or Ice Climber(s) combos. Believe me, I try. XD

I'm mostly a Mr. Game and Watch/Mario/Samus/Pikachu/Roy/Marth person...even though I'll use everyone. XD
 
sorry about this.my computer is running very slow and it's causing me to double post.it goes to the "this page cannot be displayed" and when it goes there it counts as i posted it.and i didn't know that until now.
 
I use Zelda/Sheik or Link. Has anyone ever done one of their super attacks? The characters get special attacks that can only be executed once in a blue moon. I've used Sheik's. She looks like she's gonna throw her needles, but when I released the button my opponent went flying. Apparently, the attack electrefied the needles and they swirled into a tornado of them. I witnessed my friend play as Falco and use the laser gun and it shot an energy shot similar to Samus', but more powerful.
 
Oh man, has anyone tried this 'black hole' bug? It requires four players. My friends and I love doing it. Basically you take either two Foxes/Falcos or both and put them on the two ledges on the right side of Hyrule Temple. They both have to hold down their reflector shields. Then, you take Ness (and make sure you have the item Super Scope available), and somehow he can make it so that the Super Scope has infinite fire (I don't know how exactly it works). Then he fires from near Falco/Fox to hit the other Falco/Fox on the other ledge. The bullets should reflect from both of them infinitely. Wait until the entire line of fire turns green (you'll notice the SFX will overlap the BGM), and then have a Peach throw fourteen to fifteen turnips up into the line of fire. They should all get caught in the line of fire, creating a 'black hole' effect. Now Ness, Fox, and Falco can stop what they are doing. You'll notice all the objects have created this black hole, and you can just walk into it to take 999% damage. It's awesome.

Anyway, I just had to share that. ^_^
 
Has anyone done the Red Shell bug to an actual human moving target? It's VERY rewarding. XD
 
Zeromus_X said:
Oh man, has anyone tried this 'black hole' bug? It requires four players. My friends and I love doing it. Basically you take either two Foxes/Falcos or both and put them on the two ledges on the right side of Hyrule Temple. They both have to hold down their reflector shields. Then, you take Ness (and make sure you have the item Super Scope available), and somehow he can make it so that the Super Scope has infinite fire (I don't know how exactly it works). Then he fires from near Falco/Fox to hit the other Falco/Fox on the other ledge. The bullets should reflect from both of them infinitely. Wait until the entire line of fire turns green (you'll notice the SFX will overlap the BGM), and then have a Peach throw fourteen to fifteen turnips up into the line of fire. They should all get caught in the line of fire, creating a 'black hole' effect. Now Ness, Fox, and Falco can stop what they are doing. You'll notice all the objects have created this black hole, and you can just walk into it to take 999% damage. It's awesome.

Anyway, I just had to share that. ^_^
wow i didn't know you can do stuff like that.
 
I need a new copy someone stole mine *starts crying my eyes out* I wanna new copy, ok im done now.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top