T-C Fan Club

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Hydra said:
We need a T-C Fan Club.

Tifa-Chan said:
A fan club? For meh? Do you guys really love me that much???

Well go ahead if you want XD

She gave me the powah. So, WELCOME TO THE TIFA-CHAN FAN CLUB, MEMBERS OF THE FORUM!!Lots of beers and cookies will be given in this thread...
Now come all to h4v3 s0m3 FUN with us!!

PS: I join the club XD LOL
 
Oh, oh.

T-C love and b33r for all.

I'm totally in the club.
 
Just wait till Reason finds out this is real. XD

And sure!
 
XD

he knows I just told him on yim XD

but I have to get off for the night!

Talk to you all tommorrow!

Nights!
Loves to all!
 
Oh, oh, wait, am I the only one without his YIM?

I feel lonely nao.

XD
 
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!! AND SOME NINJA COOKIES TOO! =D

*tears of happines...*

LOL
 
*sobs in happiness*

I-I-I....love this thread.

So much.

Along with the free cookies.
 
Do not forget the free beer! =D ;beer
 
That just made me bawl.

In happiness.

'Cause, like, it's free b33r.

And everyone loves that.
 
DANG!! This is cr4zy!! People of t3h Forum! Plz come and have some free happiness!! It's everywhere here!! XD
 
;cob ;cob

;pin ;pin

;flj ;flj
 
;jiv ;bac

HAPPINESS!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





;ban



;chl















(I'm off to sleep...) XD LMAO!
 
OMG!! 1337 b4b3 has come!!
He's even raised 'babe' to 1337!!
 
AT LEAST!!!!!! XD

Will it stop there???'
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top