T-C Fan Club

reasoniamalive said:
And you are so... rich!

Gimme j00r m0n3jz! LOL!

I'm getting off work here in a few... everyone (especially the cutie) have a gr9 day!

Thanks buddy... :o
LOL!
Am I late for some cookies?
 
O_O THE OWNAGE IS TO POWERFUL! *dies*

WTF! I AM DEAD AGAIN! GREAT! JUST GREAT! I REMEMBER THE LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED! HAKU! HE WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED ME LAST TIME! I STILL NEED TO BEAT HIM UP, BUT NO HE IS NEVER ON YIM ANYMORE!
 
I'll make you smile, 'cause I can. ^_^

no_way_1.jpg
 
OMG! I got to work with those type of birds today at my new job! I love em! And now i am smiling! KAWAII NE???
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
Remember that? ... ... ... ... ...

Yeah
Oh, I wasn't kidding.

You two might want to play nice. :)

And exclude the Yaoi. Before someone gets hurt. :O
 
Tifa-chan said:
OMG! I got to work with those type of birds today at my new job! I love em! And now i am smiling! KAWAII NE???
Were they phoenix then we could revive you LOL Where do you work at?

*munches on a cookie and drinks beer* ;slu
(hopes hydra doesnt see him) :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top