T-C Fan Club

Work at our local pet store ^__^

Quote from the great Cloud song
"And I will Use...a Phenoix down...so when I die...I will not frown"
 
Hydra said:
Let's get the vodka and wine. o_O
Oh if were breaking that out you can have the beer :) but not my cookie, i like the cookie :D ;box ill fight for my cookie.
 
don't worry Tifa can cook too not just run a bar. Have a lot of cookies.

You know, I really, in real life, I want to run a bar! I don't know why by for a while now I have. Is that weird?
 
Whoa, I can cook too!

But I'm not a lady, so it doesn't count for much. =P
 
Tifa-chan said:
don't worry Tifa can cook too not just run a bar. Have a lot of cookies.

You know, I really, in real life, I want to run a bar! I don't know why by for a while now I have. Is that weird?


0_0

pwetty... check!

intewwigent...check!

business minded... check!

100% raw biddness... check!

;)
 
'Babe Bar' could mean competition for FFNet Bar =O
 
If she wants to run a Bar, and you two are babes... then it'll definitely be the Babe Bar! XD
;)
 
XD

True that. =P

I'm a babe.

Oh, wait, I'm not a piggy in a book.

I'm a dude then. Yeah, that's the one.
 
Aww..

Reason needs his lover.

I need mine too, she's at work, and I miss her a bunch. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top