T-C Fan Club

Oh, whoa, I want to talk to her now.

I actually tried smoking before. And it was awesome the first time.

But I didn't pick it up again. Long-term effects are the suck. =P

Teach her a lesson! XD
 
babe........





..........


bar.......?????????



?????


WTF?????


Good or bad?


right i will own a bar and name it "Seventh Heaven" because that is how un *ucking original I am XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
babe........





..........


bar.......?????????



?????


WTF?????


Good or bad?


right i will own a bar and name it "Seventh Heaven" because that is how un *ucking original I am XD
You censor bypassing awesome person!

I can't get mad at j00! ^___^

j00r my bud!

And Reason'd blow a fuse.
 
Yeah... I'd definitely have to split several snake heads on a Hydra... XD

.... BABE!!! <3 <3 <3

I are the happy nao! :rolleyes:

Why you saw WTF?????????

Didn't you say you wanted to bar-own/tend?? 0_o

Or is it something ELSE I said?

*Looks back over the posts.*
 
reasoniamalive said:
Yeah... I'd definitely have to split several snake heads on a Hydra... XD

.... BABE!!! <3 <3 <3

I are the happy nao! :rolleyes:

Why you saw WTF?????????

Didn't you say you wanted to bar-own/tend?? 0_o

Or is it something ELSE I said?

*Looks back over the posts.*


The only other thing I could think of what the whole

babe-VS-baby-VS-b... NM XP XD!
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
I haff gotten lost
Dont worry its normal *stand by Fawkes and watches Hydra and reason babble on about nothing*
lets have a party while they babble.

;pty ;a05 ;a05 (dude the black mages even came we have an awsom party ;

;bor ;rab (running away while shooting the cowards greatest tactic) LOL
OH MY SWEET VARIOUS GODS THE BORG!!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top