Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2008 #181 ^has no interest what-so-ever in myths. XD
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" May 30, 2008 #182 ^is a dog lover (i bet ill get my ear pulled for that )
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 31, 2008 #183 Leon said: ^is an alien Click to expand... That, sir, is relative. I'm an alien to those who are aliens to us, no? ^ Hates Final Fantasy
Leon said: ^is an alien Click to expand... That, sir, is relative. I'm an alien to those who are aliens to us, no? ^ Hates Final Fantasy
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" May 31, 2008 #184 ^will give me 2000$
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 31, 2008 #185 I was going to, but since you posted that as a supposed lie about me, now I won't. ^ Is the 1337 wizazard. Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
I was going to, but since you posted that as a supposed lie about me, now I won't. ^ Is the 1337 wizazard.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 1, 2008 #186 ^Hates Spears
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 7, 2008 #187 ^Loves doing a lot of homework and singing Kareoke
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 8, 2008 #188 ^hates XBOX 360's
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 8, 2008 #189 ^Hates playing Video games.
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 8, 2008 #190 ^ steals womens under wear.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 9, 2008 #191 ^Hates music.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 9, 2008 #192 Hate Kb's Love Of Loving To Roll Stuuf in to Ball And then Make Said Balls Into Stars....What?
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 9, 2008 #193 ^_*....k ^ loves eating
_XxRikuxX_ Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 109 Location Caralho Website www.89.com Occupation Trolha lol Jun 9, 2008 #194 this is an Answer to all of you!! Childish Wimps!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jun 9, 2008 #195 LMAO Just a side note, Riku's location is a slang word in portuguese which means "penis", that being where he lives. Nice, nice.
LMAO Just a side note, Riku's location is a slang word in portuguese which means "penis", that being where he lives. Nice, nice.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 10, 2008 #196 ^Hates watching movies
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 10, 2008 #197 ^Has probably seen me around the forum prior to this post.
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 10, 2008 #198 ^hasnt probably seen me arou........
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 10, 2008 #199 ^Told a LIE. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 11, 2008 #200 ^Was never gone in the first place. xD