Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 3, 2007 #1 A simple game! All you have to do is tell a lie I shall start!!! M.C The Max is younger then me
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jul 3, 2007 #2 I am super rich
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 4, 2007 #3 I'm married to Sephiroth
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 4, 2007 #4 ..... i love all this asian talk around here! its so lovely! =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 4, 2007 #5 I hate Kpop forums Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 4, 2007 #6 I'm not awesome. ^_^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 4, 2007 #7 I respect Jaejoong ;rof
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 4, 2007 #8 I just love the idea of this game!!! ^__^ (I think this thread needs to go - but seeing that I cannot hamper you.... *moved to Spamtastic*....I will move this to Spam and start up the opposite-type thread) Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
I just love the idea of this game!!! ^__^ (I think this thread needs to go - but seeing that I cannot hamper you.... *moved to Spamtastic*....I will move this to Spam and start up the opposite-type thread)
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 4, 2007 #9 Ok, but I saw this on some other forum as a forum game. Alright back on topic, I never played FF before.
Ok, but I saw this on some other forum as a forum game. Alright back on topic, I never played FF before.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jul 4, 2007 #10 I'm not the owner of the world
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 4, 2007 #11 I am not obsessed with M.c The Max ;rof
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jul 4, 2007 #12 John [Reason] is great!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 4, 2007 #13 (Lol!!) I go both ways and like both men and women
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 4, 2007 #14 Telling lies is always a good idea - it builds you and others up, and gives you great self-esteem! *thumbsup* Oh...and Spec isn't 1337.
Telling lies is always a good idea - it builds you and others up, and gives you great self-esteem! *thumbsup* Oh...and Spec isn't 1337.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jul 4, 2007 #15 John is dumb and doesn't have a strong personality
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 4, 2007 #16 Kat loves her life! =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 4, 2007 #17 I laughed at that! =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 4, 2007 #18 (XD) im hungry. @_@
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 4, 2007 #19 My stomach is all better! :3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 4, 2007 #20 um um i just LOOOOVE mathematics and algebra and and...