Tell a lie

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
A simple game!

All you have to do is tell a lie

I shall start!!!
M.C The Max is younger then me
 
I'm married to Sephiroth
 
I hate Kpop forums
 
Last edited:
I respect Jaejoong ;rof
 
I just love the idea of this game!!! ^__^ (I think this thread needs to go - but seeing that I cannot hamper you.... *moved to Spamtastic*....I will move this to Spam and start up the opposite-type thread)
 
Last edited:
Ok, but I saw this on some other forum as a forum game.

Alright back on topic, I never played FF before.
 
I am not obsessed with M.c The Max ;rof
 
(Lol!!)

I go both ways and like both men and women
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top