Tell the truth!

Someone I care about is sick, and they don't want me to do anything about it.. XD;
 
I wanna DBSK and SS501 to come out with a new album.

Lol that war between them is sooo funny.
 
I'm close to breaking down, within two days of my major appointment for my stomach.. XD;
 
(I hope Hyrda appointment goes well)

Bill really isn't all that pretty. I hate to say this but Jaejoong face might be half plastic, but it least he isn't burried under 20 pounds of make up. Ad at least he had some looks before then. Ewww this Bill guy needs help!!!
 
I'm check out this poll to see what happened.

Oh man, I need some pics of Popin Hyunjung
 
I already have a specialist, and I'm not finding another.

(Besides, my insurance covers most of it. :])
 
I think I joined way to many forums yesterday
 
Graphic Wizardry is a nice new forum for graphics
 
I love this banner.
digifreaksbanner2lk8.gif
 
I get a bit sad when I listen to this song..and I've listened to it straight all day. XD;
 
I don't wanna watch the Tears performance again
 
Last edited:
i can't wait 4 da kids to go to start school.*D.R's doin snoopy dances*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top