Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 24, 2007 #141 Someone I care about is sick, and they don't want me to do anything about it.. XD;
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 25, 2007 #142 I wanna DBSK and SS501 to come out with a new album. Lol that war between them is sooo funny.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 25, 2007 #143 I'm close to breaking down, within two days of my major appointment for my stomach.. XD;
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 26, 2007 #144 (I hope Hyrda appointment goes well) Bill really isn't all that pretty. I hate to say this but Jaejoong face might be half plastic, but it least he isn't burried under 20 pounds of make up. Ad at least he had some looks before then. Ewww this Bill guy needs help!!!
(I hope Hyrda appointment goes well) Bill really isn't all that pretty. I hate to say this but Jaejoong face might be half plastic, but it least he isn't burried under 20 pounds of make up. Ad at least he had some looks before then. Ewww this Bill guy needs help!!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 28, 2007 #145 My stomach still hurts..after weeks of going to the doctor. <.<
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 29, 2007 #146 I'm check out this poll to see what happened. Oh man, I need some pics of Popin Hyunjung
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 29, 2007 #147 Hydra's feeling bad.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 29, 2007 #148 Still feeling the same. x_X
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 29, 2007 #149 You should go to another doctor.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 30, 2007 #150 I already have a specialist, and I'm not finding another. (Besides, my insurance covers most of it. :])
I already have a specialist, and I'm not finding another. (Besides, my insurance covers most of it. :])
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 30, 2007 #151 Exactly!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 30, 2007 #152 I think I joined way to many forums yesterday
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 30, 2007 #153 I only go to two big forums. =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 30, 2007 #154 Graphic Wizardry is a nice new forum for graphics
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 30, 2007 #155 I'm pondering whether or not to go to Taco Bell.. x_X
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 30, 2007 #156 I love this banner.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 30, 2007 #157 I get a bit sad when I listen to this song..and I've listened to it straight all day. XD;
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 30, 2007 #158 I don't wanna watch the Tears performance again Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Jul 30, 2007 #159 i can't wait 4 da kids to go to start school.*D.R's doin snoopy dances*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 31, 2007 #160 EC's new sig is awesome! ~_^