blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 15, 2007 #401 damn he resisted time for plan b ;pat lets have a party whoo hoo (maby he will be destracted by the party)
damn he resisted time for plan b ;pat lets have a party whoo hoo (maby he will be destracted by the party)
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Feb 15, 2007 #402 i doubt it
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 15, 2007 #403 white mage said: i doubt it Click to expand... Good call. And he'll phail. =O Just because ;l33
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Feb 16, 2007 #404 ;beer
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 16, 2007 #405 1337 spasams are coming back. XD ;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;beer ;beer ;beer ;beer ;beer =O
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 17, 2007 #406 Yay!! I finally got to change my usertitle! I'm no longer a T-Rexuar Snack! Next for the glowing name!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Yay!! I finally got to change my usertitle! I'm no longer a T-Rexuar Snack! Next for the glowing name!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 17, 2007 #407 You have enough money, don't you? I've forgotten how much it costs. XD
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Mar 5, 2007 #408 Hey, I'm back, hydra, I like your new avatar ...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 5, 2007 #409 Hello! And thanks.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Mar 5, 2007 #410 Orochimaru is a nice touch...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 5, 2007 #411 I know. =D I'm thinking of changing it though. I made a set (matching sig and avatar), but it doesn't look too good. XD
I know. =D I'm thinking of changing it though. I made a set (matching sig and avatar), but it doesn't look too good. XD
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Mar 5, 2007 #412 Yeah, good luck with that. OH! I almost forgot, I gave Tessa a promise ring, and she acccepted, oh, I'm soooo happy!
Yeah, good luck with that. OH! I almost forgot, I gave Tessa a promise ring, and she acccepted, oh, I'm soooo happy!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 5, 2007 #413 That's nice. ^^; Go for you. =D
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Mar 5, 2007 #414 Danka shun!!!!!(thank you very much)
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 5, 2007 #415 No problem.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Mar 5, 2007 #416 Your cool man...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 5, 2007 #417 I know. But there are cooler, lol. XD
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Mar 5, 2007 #418 Eh, maybe...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 5, 2007 #419 Yeah, I know, it's shocking. I only know of a few myself. =D
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Mar 5, 2007 #420 Hey, I don't mean to be nosey, but where are you exactly, don't you have class...