Tessa!!!!

damn he resisted time for plan b ;pat lets have a party whoo hoo (maby he will be destracted by the party)
 
1337 spasams are coming back. XD

;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;beer ;beer ;beer ;beer ;beer

=O
 
Yay!!
I finally got to change my usertitle!
I'm no longer a T-Rexuar Snack!
Next for the glowing name!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
 
You have enough money, don't you? I've forgotten how much it costs. XD
 
I know. =D

I'm thinking of changing it though.

I made a set (matching sig and avatar), but it doesn't look too good. XD
 
Yeah, good luck with that. OH! I almost forgot, I gave Tessa a promise ring, and she acccepted, oh, I'm soooo happy! :D:D:D:D:D
 
Hey, I don't mean to be nosey, but where are you exactly, don't you have class...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top