Tessa!!!!

Cloud101

The Dark Guardian
Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
609
Age
37
Location
Ramadi, Iraq
Occupation
Soldier
RPG Name
Soma
Let's talk about my Tessa, shal we, she's great and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOTTTTT, and smart, and kind, and warm, and...well, everything!
 
Who is she really?
 
...........

How serious are you to talk about someone with you that most of the others don't see...
 
#1-Tessa is the love of my life.
#2-Yoko, myself, Miyu, Oolyan, Jimian, Office Jesus, and blackstar all know her.
#3-Tell me how to put a picture on here.
#4-She's blond, 15 on may first, I never get to see her :( , wears skirts(she's forced to by her grandma), likes everything that I like(awsome by the way), and she's now on FFnet.
 
Last edited:
FORCED to wear a skirt, you say? By her GRANDMOTHER?

Wow.

Either way, it's nice to have an addition to the forum. =D

Oh, and BTW.....

You gotta upload a picture, then save it. Then host it at a hosting site. I prefer http://www.photobucket.com , because of the space and the options. =D

And there you go.
 
Wow Soma much obsessive.
 
It's not obsessive, I love her with all of my heart, and would die for her, that's not obsessive.
 
She only 15 and you 17 and in love with her...
 
Cloud101 said:
It's not obsessive, I love her with all of my heart, and would die for her, that's not obsessive.

Oh, how I adore hearing about someone in love!

It's wonderful that you feel that way about your girlfriend. Having someone to love and cherish is a fantastic thing...I hope you two have all the happiness there is.
^_^ (I'm a romantic--so I encourage this sort of thing. :D )
 
Doctor Faust said:
Oh, how I adore hearing about someone in love!

It's wonderful that you feel that way about your girlfriend. Having someone to love and cherish is a fantastic thing...I hope you two have all the happiness there is.
^_^ (I'm a romantic--so I encourage this sort of thing. :D )
I am too so I do as well but he's one of my friends so its also my obligation to aggrivate the hell out of him.
 
Wheeee
Soma is my big brother
(not really but I think of him that way)
And Tessa is my best friend.
I have TONS of pictures of her
And I plan on posting pictures of
All of us from our group this afternoon
In the picture thread!!
 
Great.

Picture reunion.

I guess I'll post my anime-ish self picture whille you all are at it. XD
 
Cloud101 said:
It's not obsessive, I love her with all of my heart, and would die for her, that's not obsessive.[/QUOTE/]


Hello brother. And yes, that's obsessive.
 
Hydra said:
Great.

Picture reunion.

I guess I'll post my anime-ish self picture whille you all are at it. XD

LOOOL!!! XD XD XD

You have to. It's your duty. :)
There's a pic of mine lost in the World Wide Web, since I uploaded a pic for posting it here, but then I forgot the password of my account! XD
I think I'll post one soon too...
 
MiyuYamano said:
Wheeee
Soma is my big brother
(not really but I think of him that way)
And Tessa is my best friend.
I have TONS of pictures of her
And I plan on posting pictures of
All of us from our group this afternoon
In the picture thread!!

No. He's MY big brother. Really. In real life.
 
Luis said:
LOOOL!!! XD XD XD

You have to. It's your duty. :)
There's a pic of mine lost in the World Wide Web, since I uploaded a pic for posting it here, but then I forgot the password of my account! XD
I think I'll post one soon too...
Y'know, the day you do that, I'll...

PM me for the rest of the sentence. XD!

Anyway, I will later. =D
 
This thread is spam, so moved to spamtastic.

Off Topic is for general discussion that will actually encourage some discussion. Shoutouts and chit chat don't belong here.
 
MiyuYamano said:
Wheeee
Soma is my big brother
(not really but I think of him that way)
And Tessa is my best friend.
I have TONS of pictures of her
And I plan on posting pictures of
All of us from our group this afternoon
In the picture thread!!

Except for Oolyan and Kite! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey Hydra, PM me the rest of the sentence :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top