Tessa!!!!

Oh well.....I love Tessa with all of my heart, and would die for her :D, do you have someone like that!?
 
Cloud101 said:
Oh well.....I love Tessa with all of my heart, and would die for her :D, do you have someone like that!?
Yeah, I do.

Like Faust, I'm interested in romance too. XD
 
That's good, guy's need to express their sensitive side more.
 
Not really. Just letting them know we HAVE one is good enough. =P
 
You should do it regardless, that's what I do, though, to most people, well, I come off as gay...
 
'Cause you're too overinto expressing your sensitive side? Am I right?

Y'really don't have to show it all the time. You just need to show it when it's needed. =P
 
Just don't let your emotions show all the time. I used to be that way.

Then adulthood hit me.

That SpanishCoolGuy Luis knows all about adulthood. XD!
 
Would you like to bet that? XD

Still, it's just a phase either way.
 
I've always been this way, hell, even mom thought that I was gay!
 
o.O

Something's a little wrong with that. =P

You'll mature and learn over time. (and age. XD)
 
I'm in my second year. XD

So, I've seen a lot. It's not all that hard, but you've got to be very responsible. Or else. o.O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top