Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #41 Oh well.....I love Tessa with all of my heart, and would die for her , do you have someone like that!?
Oh well.....I love Tessa with all of my heart, and would die for her , do you have someone like that!?
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Jan 29, 2007 #42 I sure do... -blushes-
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #43 Awww, I love you.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #44 Cloud101 said: Oh well.....I love Tessa with all of my heart, and would die for her , do you have someone like that!? Click to expand... Yeah, I do. Like Faust, I'm interested in romance too. XD
Cloud101 said: Oh well.....I love Tessa with all of my heart, and would die for her , do you have someone like that!? Click to expand... Yeah, I do. Like Faust, I'm interested in romance too. XD
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #45 That's good, guy's need to express their sensitive side more.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #46 Not really. Just letting them know we HAVE one is good enough. =P
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #47 Them!? Who's them!?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #48 Girls/Women in general. XD
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #49 You should do it regardless, that's what I do, though, to most people, well, I come off as gay...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #50 'Cause you're too overinto expressing your sensitive side? Am I right? Y'really don't have to show it all the time. You just need to show it when it's needed. =P
'Cause you're too overinto expressing your sensitive side? Am I right? Y'really don't have to show it all the time. You just need to show it when it's needed. =P
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #51 I don't know...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #52 Just don't let your emotions show all the time. I used to be that way. Then adulthood hit me. That SpanishCoolGuy Luis knows all about adulthood. XD!
Just don't let your emotions show all the time. I used to be that way. Then adulthood hit me. That SpanishCoolGuy Luis knows all about adulthood. XD!
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #53 Hah! I don't think so, I bet you weren't as bad as me!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #54 Would you like to bet that? XD Still, it's just a phase either way.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #55 I've always been this way, hell, even mom thought that I was gay!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #56 Something's a little wrong with that. =P You'll mature and learn over time. (and age. XD)
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #57 Your tellin me, I have to go to colledge in a year!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #58 I'm in my second year. XD So, I've seen a lot. It's not all that hard, but you've got to be very responsible. Or else.
I'm in my second year. XD So, I've seen a lot. It's not all that hard, but you've got to be very responsible. Or else.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #59 Gacha...*writes it down*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #60 Keeping up with everything is the hardest part, LOL.