I'd do anything for you, anything *evil grin*...
Quoted for the truth.Hydra said:Not really. Just letting them know we HAVE one is good enough. =P
Quoted for the truth! XD lol j/kHydra said:That SpanishCoolGuy Luis knows all bout adulthood.XD!
Quoted for the truth... XDHydra said:Don't party too hard. Or you might end up on a strangers lawn. =O
All those words called quotes say you read me like a book buddy. XDLuis said:Hey hey hey! Calm down you two! If you wanna some more private and intimate conversation, keep it private! I don't think that last posts were only talking about love, and do not tell me that it's love too, 'cause you already know what I mean!
Oh...and:
Quoted for the truth.
Quoted for the truth! XD lol j/k
Quoted for the truth... XD
Quote on that.Hydra said:Age difference only works if you actually love each other VERY much. And neither of you are crazy in the head.
=O