Tessa!!!!

I have havn't I, well, it shows, that I'm thinking naughty thoughts...
 
I love you to, but more! :p

And this friday, I'll give you a night that you'll never forget! Mwahahahaha *evil grin*
 
Hey hey hey! Calm down you two! If you wanna some more private and intimate conversation, keep it private! I don't think that last posts were only talking about love, and do not tell me that it's love too, 'cause you already know what I mean!

Oh... :D and:
Hydra said:
Not really. Just letting them know we HAVE one is good enough. =P
Quoted for the truth.

Hydra said:
That SpanishCoolGuy Luis knows all bout adulthood.XD!
Quoted for the truth! XD lol j/k

Hydra said:
Don't party too hard. Or you might end up on a strangers lawn. =O
Quoted for the truth... XD
 
Luis said:
Hey hey hey! Calm down you two! If you wanna some more private and intimate conversation, keep it private! I don't think that last posts were only talking about love, and do not tell me that it's love too, 'cause you already know what I mean!

Oh... :D and:

Quoted for the truth.


Quoted for the truth! XD lol j/k


Quoted for the truth... XD
All those words called quotes say you read me like a book buddy. XD

And yes, if you want to have an intimate conversation with your lady Cloud101, PM one another. =D
 
We were doing that at the same time, PMing I mean...
I love messing with her, I makes her blush, OH MAN! It's fun.
She's so cute! And she meows every now and then, man it's sooooo adorable! She hates it when I say that! :D
 
O.o

Awww..

It's young love. :D

Blackmage likes watching younguns' be in love.

;a05
 
I'm only 3 years younger than you :confused: , but thanks for supporting us, most people don't like the whole "age difference" thing, I appriciate your oppinion :D
 
Age difference only works if you actually love each other VERY much. And neither of you are crazy in the head.

=O
 
Actually, since her cuteness drives me crazy, I'll have to find a loop hole, oooops, gotta go, Tessa isn't going to be on today, so...well...buy! :D ;a05
 
Black Mage bids j00 adieu. =O

;a05 ;a05 ;a05 ;a05 ;a05 ;a05 ;a05 ;a05 ;a05 ;a05 ;a05 ;a05
 
Whoa...
I can't believe this thread
Has made it to 7 pages!!
And I read all of them...
Wow.
Oh, Soma and Kailiana...
I'm going to try to keep this weeked going for you two
But I can't promise anything anymore.
I just got from the doctor and found out that I have a virus.
I'm VERY VERY sorry if things don't work out.
I should be okay by Friday though.
I plan on making sure it's all okay with my mom tomorrow though.
I'll tell everyone ASAP.
-sighs-
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top