Tessa!!!!

John Smith said:
Except for Oolyan and Kite! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey Hydra, PM me the rest of the sentence :D
I PM'd to Luis.

I bet he liked it. =D

I said I'd jump up and down like a school girl. XD

I won't say the rest though. =P
 
How many are you guys here?
 
#1.Yes, Tessa is VERY hot!
#2.9
#3.Angelica.......SHUT UP!!!!!
 
Your numbers may be bigger, but our 1337 will totally topple over your 1337.

It's fact. =O

Anyone want a sammich? XD
 
Oh Oh Oh, me me me! I want a peanut butter and bananna sammich pwees!?
 
And banana?

Psssh...

It's all about ham. =]

*fixes a peanut butter and banana sammich*

From here on out, if you want a drink/food, see the Bar. =D
 
Yes, sir! *salutes* (Hydra smaks him, and his cheeks swell up) " thorry thir...."
 
Yeah I geth tho...*Soma vacumes his cheeks* Ah...better, *kisses Tessa*...ah, MUCH better!:D
 
Haha, where's Avathar and the "super-annoying-arm-flailing-doll" where you need them? XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top