Tessa!!!!

It's orginal.

Oh, and...

badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif
 
It's just a virus... they didn't give a name for it.
And, I don't really have a reason for typing like that.
I do it sometimes but not all the time.
Sorry if it gets on anyones nerves...
 
Doesn't get on my nerves.

Not sure about anyone else's though.

And if it does....

Then.....

kao.gif


Y'know? =O
 
Hehe
Well, I'll be back in about 20 minutes or so.
I have to go home (right now I'm with my mom at her work)
Then I'll be back online.
 
Sure.

I'll go get Spec to work in my underground Chinese sweatshop and...

Erm..I mean..Later then.

*runs to moderate*

No sweatshop here. =O
 
MiyuYamano said:
It's just a virus... they didn't give a name for it.
And, I don't really have a reason for typing like that.
I do it sometimes but not all the time.
Sorry if it gets on anyones nerves...
Nah, it's fine ^^ I was just curious.
 
MiyuYamano said:
Whoa...
I can't believe this thread
Has made it to 7 pages!!
And I read all of them...
Wow.
Oh, Soma and Kailiana...
I'm going to try to keep this weeked going for you two
But I can't promise anything anymore.
I just got from the doctor and found out that I have a virus.
I'm VERY VERY sorry if things don't work out.
I should be okay by Friday though.
I plan on making sure it's all okay with my mom tomorrow though.
I'll tell everyone ASAP.
-sighs-

lol, Me an Soma will be ok if this weekend doesn't work out...
I hope you get feeling better, I hate it when you're sick...
It seems like everyone is unhappy when you're not around!
 
It tastes like a middle age crisis. XD

0mg I'm seeing apples....

Dancing.

apple.gif
 
Wheeeeee
I'm back... But not for long... stupido medicine with sleepy-bye stuff in it!!
Spec, are you on GaiaOnline? -points to your avatar-
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top