Tessa!!!!

Yes, John Smith is scary.


Spec, let's send a lone warrior with a weird past to kill him.

;qui

Oops..
 
xD ;vin ;clo ;a7 ;ste ;viv ;rik ;gar ;sey ;tid ;yun ;aur ;zid ;qui

Hail to teh on3 who is adding FF characters to the smillies!!!
 
Ark loves us THAT much.

That she gives us a kitty.

Or was it for Zeromus?

Who cares? IT'S A KITTY.

;kit

=D
 
I LOVE long threads in spamtastic!

XD

Hydra! Think Luis would know about adulthood because he's hispanic and has a lot of facial/body hair?!?! XDDDDDDDDD ;ram


Cloud101 said:
I find out that any of yous is flirting with my woman, I'm gonna have to find out where yous live and deals wid cha, ya got me punk!


So Tessa...what are you doing this weekend XD J/K
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive said:
I LOVE long threads in spamtastic!

XD

Hydra! Think Luis would know about adulthood because he's hispanic and has a lot of facial/body hair?!?! XDDDDDDDDD ;ram


Cloud101 said:
I find out that any of yous is flirting with my woman, I'm gonna have to find out where yous live and deals wid cha, ya got me punk!


So Tessa...what are you doing this weekend XD J/K
Hispanics are 1337. <3

....

Especially the women. XD

And don't bother with Tessa.

*cough*

Yeah.

=D

J/K.

XD!
 
Hey, I would like to say that Soma, and Kailiana make a very cute couple...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top