Tessa!!!!

The mage makes babies with the cactuar, and it makes a chocobo.

Does that clear anything up? =D
 
Cloud101 said:
How, does that work, are thier...um..."parts" compatible!?
Bad question to ask. If you want to learn more, go to FFS Ed.

=D

And hello there.
 
Oh, I know, the mage turns the cactuar in to a beautiful woman, impregnates her, and turnes her back in to a cactuar!
 
Cloud101 said:
Oh, I know, the mage turns the cactuar in to a beautiful woman, impregnates her, and turnes her back in to a cactuar!
Correct, but you're a little off. She doesn't get impregnated, but she goes to a clinic. =/
 
OH MY GOD!! Peach is going to be mad, who is going to tell her!? I can't do it, I'm too emotional, you have to tell her!
 
No, s'okay.

Cause Peach is having affairs with..

This kitty.

;kit

:eek:

But the kitty is having affairs with this big boy.

;bah

It's a Final Fantasy/Mario/Kitten soap opera.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top