Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 1, 2007 #181 So much Drama! XD!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 1, 2007 #182 god i leave the page and you guys start talking but then i come back and you stop why is this
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 1, 2007 #183 Oolyan was being an a**!!
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 1, 2007 #184 Hey, it's your fault that you were away from the page...
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 1, 2007 #185 Good piont!
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 1, 2007 #186 Yep!! And he was completely ignoring me as well... I ended up just putting the phone down. Oh well... I love him anyways!!
Yep!! And he was completely ignoring me as well... I ended up just putting the phone down. Oh well... I love him anyways!!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 1, 2007 #187 i am sooo sorry please forgive me
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 1, 2007 #188 =O I wanna name this topic the "Super Fun Drama 1337 topik." But I'm not going to though. That'd be too much. =D
=O I wanna name this topic the "Super Fun Drama 1337 topik." But I'm not going to though. That'd be too much. =D
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 1, 2007 #189 I forgive you!! Don't worry about it, Sweetie!! <3
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 1, 2007 #190 yay i am forgiven
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 1, 2007 #191 I'm all sad now...
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 1, 2007 #192 Of course you're forgiven!!
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 1, 2007 #193 Wheeeee I'm talking to myself!!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 1, 2007 #194 no please dont talk to yourself to to me cause i love you
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 1, 2007 #195 I do that all the time, Miyu... all the time
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 1, 2007 #196 XD This reminds me of my teen love days. XD ... Ending with Mario. ;mar Yep.
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 1, 2007 #197 Oolyan... whenever I try to talk to you on here, you don't reply or it takes FOREVER. Kailiana... Hehe!! And I do, too! That's why we're BEST FRIENDS!!
Oolyan... whenever I try to talk to you on here, you don't reply or it takes FOREVER. Kailiana... Hehe!! And I do, too! That's why we're BEST FRIENDS!!
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 1, 2007 #198 Hydra... you scare me sometimes, you know?
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 1, 2007 #199 I'm all alone again!!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 1, 2007 #200 im soooo sorry but your never alone cause you have me