Tessa!!!!

reasoniamalive said:
Lifestyles of the almost rich and asexual black mage...next time on FFNet.

:rolleyes:

oh brother. Hydra, I gotta take you out when you're 21.

You when's your B-day again??? :p
Amen to that. :D

Oh, and it's in July. XD
 
EmpressCrystal said:
She only 15 and you 17 and in love with her...

I'm not sure if this was brought up, but as I was reading through this thread, I noticed Crystal had posted this.

That is normal really. The age difference can seem to be quite wide, but it's not necessarily two full years anyways. I went out with this girl (unfortunately), and I had made quite a few mistakes (I broke up with her because she was too obsessive, she wanted more than I wanted to give) and she was another year and a half in age difference as well.

I completely regret that relationship entirely. Some of the staff at my school found out and they seemed to put me on their **** list - and I had gotten along with those teachers, and just I really didn't think.

But really back on the subject, that age difference is perfectly fine. To tell you the truth, even sexually, once she turns 16, legally (at least here in Canada), sex is allowed without parental consent. I'm unsure if your relationship is that high, but that really isn't my business, but I just wanted to clear that up for you Crystal.
 
Ahem, the relationship isn't "that kind" of relationship, at least, not for a long while. She doesn't like to talk about that subject, but personaly, I'm not emotionaly ready for that kind of thing, not yet anyway, but back to the program:

On today's episode of "FFnet" the gang discusses relationships, and Soma reveals his true secret *dun dun du*!

The movies that I watched were funny animations of FFVII and some Matrix stuff, ask Hydra if you want to watch them, or, view our conversation in the bar, and go to the link provived...
 
I love Tessa more! *sticks tounge out* *Miyu flicks it* Owch! that hurt! *starts to cry*
 
hey you worry about your girl let me worry about mine ok your lucky i let you have hugs in the morning but im noce and i dont stop that cause i know ahe loves me very much and i love her very much so stop chalenging me with my girl you supid ;cen
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top