Tessa!!!!

MiyuYamano said:
Hydra... you scare me sometimes, you know?
It's my job.

Well, my job is to moderate the forum, but besides that and all.

Double and triple posting is alright in Spamtastic, but be cautious not to do it anywhere else, okay? =D

Anyway....

;mar

Yeah. You saw it coming. o.O
 
Yep, I am lucky to have you as my best friend, Kailiana!!
And to Hydra, I will watch out for that for often... Sorry!!
 
Hey, I'm back, I was looking at some crazy videoes that Hydra showed me, thanks again...,and to Tessa, I fear your power, and that's why I'm so loyal...
 
And after these goodbye words, the story finishes... for today.

Will Miyu keep on talking alone?
Will their love be interrupted by some sort of Mario smilie?
Will the HYDRAULIC moderator scare her again?
Will Soma tell the audience what those videos were about?

You'll know all this and more, in the next episode!!
 
Luis said:
And after these goodbye words, the story finishes... for today.

Will Miyu keep on talking alone?
Will their love be interrupted by some sort of Mario smilie?
Will the HYDRAULIC moderator scare her again?
Will Soma tell the audience what those videos were about?

You'll know all this and more, in the next episode!!
You can stop being the deep voiced narrator now. =D

;mar

BOOM!

=D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top