Tessa!!!!

Oh, noes. XD

I did have work today though, and I have to go to Blockbuster later tonight.
 
Oh, I work part-time there. ^^;

And I need to return Sonic and The Secret Rings.

I'm sick of it. XD
 
Well, I havn't played it yet, actually, I havn't played any thing on the Wii yet *sniff*
 
What can you not sell any crack?
 
Good job stoned cats
 
Hydra said:
Someone preformed CPR on t3h thread!
:eek: ohmygod...*pauses* what the ell is CPR?
 
Hey, wow, none have been on this thread since forever, just wanted to way that Tessa is doin fine and so am I Gawd she makes me soooo happy! :D
 
Hey again, me and Tessa are still together, last Fri.(Dec. 8) was our one year ^_^
so yeah, just wanted to update our relationship status if y'all were wonder'n XD
 
No not in particular :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top