The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have the right to be, draw boy. ^_^ Especially with this little spell I have up my sleeve...and the hour I play out of the RPG before I leave, will leave me in the position to buy a stronger weapon. :D
 
lol, alright. PM me or do something when you do, cause I'll be in the Monster Arena and Healing Center. :D
 
Got a new spell, weapon, and person to fight in Monster Arena. Wheee... :D Bartender. Hit me up with a Virtual Dr. Pepper. XD
 
Lol, nice. I'm still working on these battles.

Edit: I'm done for now, gonna catch some sleep. Ttyl Hydra =]
 
Last edited:
Ssshhh....abuse is such a...well..abusive word. :D Just say, play it alot. Or play the hell out of it. Both will suffice, I guess. XD
 
Don't make me force you into a draw Griever. XD I'll do it. o_o Then steal your ninja cookies.
 
Actually kat, you think i was strong versing you, he kicked my ass...TWICE.

Then again, i am still in the process of finding a well balenced character class to be in the rpg.

The one i was using (Ex-Soldier) Was good with pyshical attacks but sucked with magic, and his magic defense was piss poor too. On top of that, we couldn't hit eachother with regular attacks OR limits, so all he had to do was pound me to death with magic since his magic attack was stronger than mine, he did more damage. On top of THAT, lol, his character was better with magic. If only i could have hit him with something other than magic, i might would have won.
 
I could've healed, you might've missed again and I counter attack with Fire 2. You don't know really. o_0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top