The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griever said:
Actually kat, you think i was strong versing you, he kicked my ass...TWICE.

yea he was braging about that while messeging me....but i think i will do better now im am a dark knight now .but i was only able to do 18 damage to Hydra
 
I wasn't bragging. :D I just told you I beat him twice, and how he could change his race so his stats would be better so I won't have to abuse magic to beat him, since our evasiveness was about the same. XD

@Avathar:I think they're out of rootbeer. o_o *finds one* Nevermind. :D
 
I don't like cake.

And zero, i'd rather drink acid-like orange juice than soda ><

Soda makes you rolly polly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top