The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. XD No gin and vodka for children under 18. I know it should be 21... :D
 
Actually, where i live, you can legally drink at age 18, you just can't buy it.

Which i think is retarded...if you can drink it at 18 u should be able to buy it too.
 
Same over here.. but it just isn't FUN when it's legal... like getting into a R rated movie at 12. It's fun and exciting. It's not fun and exciting when you pay and walk in. But meh. :D
 
Lol, definatly not exciting, but still fun that you got out of the house and got to see a movie you wanted to see XD
 
*mixed Vodka and Berry Sprite*

What? It takes surprisingly good mixed. :D

lol, I'm twenty and act like I'm 13. I'll go into Wal-Mart at 4 in the morning with some friends and act like we're spies trying to get away from The Man(Employees)

Blame the movie Undercover Brother for that. XD
 
Lol i do the same.

It's fun tho XD

..By the way, do you know how to post options for a poll..? I know how to get a poll in my thread just not sure how to add the poll answers.
 
Har Har.

Kat, do you know how to post options for a poll..? I know how to get a poll in my thread just not sure how to add the poll answers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top