The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, your are right. but 1 question sure does bother though. where in the hell do you keep all those deilious boxes of cookies?
 
In my magic closet. It's like a portal to this big area where i can store however many of whatever i want whenever i want to.

XD I snap my fingers, and boxes of ninja cookies appear.
 
Chink you are mis-informed. And i know for a fact that you had never heard of a ninja cookie before you got to this forum. I only just decided to introduce my fabolous ninja cookies into the final fantasy network.

I got the idea of ninja cookies for jesus himself. He told me to invent a food which was both good to eat, and healthy too. I added stuff to it to make it healthy in the since that if something was wrong with you, the cookie would cure it. And jesus was very pleased with my ninja cookies and there you have it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top