The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Yeah I'm good with my ranking as long as it doesn't change from now on.......

when I first came......there were only 1500 battles that have taken place at the training center.......
today I've just completed the 5'000th Fight against a monster.....so I guess the Battle arena got a little boost since I came.....
 
I just like big numbers. :D I just got to level 20!
 
Ive been gone like forever! Ididnt know how long it was. Now I have like 600 posts and Tiny and other Squall have 800 :(
 
Whatever. Squall and Tiny are jealous because I have more experiance than them on this site.:p I have history with FFnet.net!!
 
Well funny you're talking about being gone forever because I just got home from a 4 day trip to Chicago!!! Not really forever, but long enoff. ;)

I'll have whatever todays special is.
 
Last edited:
......noticed many old members coming by to visit......
Also don't forget that the Battle Tournament registrations close in less than 2 days......
 
I had a terrible week! Give me the frickin bottle of Jack! I need to drink my cares away...glug, glug, glug....hiccup! 'Scuse me.
Fricking ex's breaking my heart. Why can't things ever end up happily ever after???

Glug...glug...glug........ Buuuuuuuuuuurp! What was I saying again???

Glug...
 
Damn :( last few weeks were exhausting at school: all these assignments.... now i need my regular! :D

*Avathar asks Paulie, the Bartender, for a Brazilian Night...with extra vod :D
 
OJ is great. Unless you just brushed your teeth. :D Then its hideously revolting. ;)

My school got last last Fri. of becausee everyone was sick. They hosed it down with chemicals! :eek: The smell when we got back on Mon. made everyone sick again! :D :D :D :p :D :rolleyes:



EDIT: 3/1/06

Its the first day of March! Yipee. I'm not sure if it is today, but I beleive its Beer Day in Iceland
 
Last edited:
Heellooo everybody!!!
How r u doin'? :D :D
It's been a long time since I last posted here...
I just came to know a li'l about you, I mean, how are the thing going ans so on. I do not know all the members in the site, but I hope all of you are ok, and everything is going as desired. :)
My best wishes...
Luis
P.S.: Still waiting for the Spanish (or European) version of Advent Children... XD
 
Hey! It's been awhile. Alot of older members have been gone for a long time...I guess it just happens. (AC comes out in April here...the wait seems too much..)

Also, it's been awhile since I posted in this thread too. Well, it's Spring Break for me, a whole week off! It's ironic that it's actually raining. After countless rainless days and nights, it decides to rain on Spring Break. Kinda funny actually :p (Because it doesn't rain very often in AZ...say, months.)
 
Rain in Arizona must be rare indeed. I forgot about this thread. Life has taken a turn for the worst for me. School is so long. My break starts on April the 1!!!!! To far away.

I think I'll have some Strawberry Milk! Its hard to beat that! :D

Like or don't like my new sig.? :) Its from the LotR!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :cool: :D :D ;) :rolleyes: :p
 
:cool: Gandalf ownes in that sequence. Although his Human body is weak, he can defeat an ancient Demon like a Balrog :) .

Well the weather here....typical Belgian March: in one day you got rain, snow and bright sunny weather :cool: ....kinda irritating :p

And i'm going for a Rum 'n Coke :)
 
I just read that part in the book and decided to change my sig. Gandalf rocks! In the books, I wish they told more about his friend Ragast(Or something like that) the Brown. He was cool because he was very wise in Plant Lore and hiding things with tricks of light. He was a cool character. Not in the movies though. :(
 
It's Radagast the Brown :) .

Well, Radagast (one of the Five Wizards) supported Gandalf in the War of The Ring, 'cause he had connections with great animals, like the Eagles (therefore the rescueing by a big bird ;) )

In fact, you could ask me anything :D i'm a lord of the rings freak, and i think i've read all of Tolkien books by now, so :)
 
I've read the The Hobbit and the LotRs series countless times and The Lost Lore of Middle Earth twice. J.R.R. Tolkien was a genius. Truly. I have several fan-fictions about the Barrow Wights and a sourcer from Minas Morgual. Accept copying them from paper to computer to post up here would be a huge pain. :D

Who else is in the wizard order besides White, Grey, and Brown Wizards?
 
Hi everyone. I just played this game and I liked it so much (considering it's an internet game) that I wanted to share it with you. You'll realise it's a mixture between Sonic (because of the fast playing among other things) and Mario (because of hitting boxes in order to get points and going into 'secret' tunels and areas)
I liked it very much, really.
I hope you enjoy it as well. ;)

PS: Ehh..and I'm editing the post 'cause I forgot to write the link :p XD XD hehe
http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4226

Be patient, it's a bit slow when loading, but then the game's speed will reward you! :) Enjoy it!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top