The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch me move to belgium.

I'm gonna move to belgium and hang out with Avathar playing bass guitar and drinking coffee with lemon juice.

You will all see.
 
Please don't piss on me chink. I'll spill hot coffee on you, and then give you a nice papercut and pour lemon juice on it. ^.^
 
ROFL! where did that come from? i really would like to make a Jackass video with you...you seem like pretty cool guy and that would be an awesome stunt :P
 
Yeah well, come to belgium, and i'll spill hot coffee on you and then give you a papercut, pour lemon juice on it, then smack you on the behind and avathar can record it.

Mod Edit: I have to admit...it sounded funny. xD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like fun but i dont have the money to go to Belgium right now :(
but i do plan on hittin up Thailand Next year :o
 
Griever said:
Yeah well, come to belgium, and i'll spill hot coffee on you and then give you a papercut, pour lemon juice on it, then smack you on the behind and avathar can record it.
I'm in. o_o But you forgot to add salt.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
o_o

I'm bored, so..

NEW SPIDERMAN PHOTO! ^_^

Ironcostumespideyinline.jpg
 
lol, no. I saw it at Marvel.com, and was compelled to post it. I know alot about Marvel and Ultimate..well..it's comics ,really. :D I used to bury my head in them when I was a kid. And I remember it. O_O So, yeah.
 
Same here, i still have old comics in the attic, still in protective covers worth money.

I think one of my original spider man comics is worth about 5 grand alone O.O

Not too sure though.
 
lol, my Maximum Carnage and Age of Onslaught comics might bring in at least thirty grand maybe, in the next 5-10 years combined. o_0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top