Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 20, 2006 #381 Well, i'm going to try to make one, if i mess it up ill just ask an admin to delete it or close it.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 20, 2006 #382 Ask!!! (You knew it was coming) Zeromus! Or someone who has made one.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2006 #383 come on,just pm somone,well if ya dont wanna......good luck
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 20, 2006 #384 lol, make a topic asking how to. Someone is bound to respond.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2006 #385 yup,unless you are one of those kewl independant people,who figure things out by them selves.....i can be but wen it comes to games.....
yup,unless you are one of those kewl independant people,who figure things out by them selves.....i can be but wen it comes to games.....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 20, 2006 #386 Oohh! I'm that way! =D And I'm finished with the drinks if anyone wants one. Just don't fight. There's a bouncer here in the bar. XD
Oohh! I'm that way! =D And I'm finished with the drinks if anyone wants one. Just don't fight. There's a bouncer here in the bar. XD
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 20, 2006 #387 Iv'e been asking for two hours... I figured it out by the way.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2006 #388 i'll take one drink and a ninja cookie to go with it
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 20, 2006 #389 Tell us about it Griever. We don't know either. And do you mind helping me with ze ninja cookies. I don't want to give my only one away. :[ What kind of drink? o_0
Tell us about it Griever. We don't know either. And do you mind helping me with ze ninja cookies. I don't want to give my only one away. :[ What kind of drink? o_0
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2006 #390 apple juice!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 21, 2006 #391 *fixes some apple juice* Pending on teh cookies. Griever hasn't said anything. xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #392 but i want som cookies :'(
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #393 *Gives kat a small bag of ninja cookies* There you go cookiemonster XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #394 YAY! COOKIES!!! thanx Griever lol,im the cookie monster well i gotta go ttyl!
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #395 See ya kat. Take care.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 21, 2006 #396 You can be my partner in booze, gin, and drinks Griever! =]
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #397 WOOT! I've always wanted to do fancy tricks with full liqour bottles. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 21, 2006 #398 Well here's your chance buddy. You can be the caretaker of ninja cookies and whiskey. :]
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 21, 2006 #399 hey im back!
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 21, 2006 #400 Hiya kat.