The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...umm

That wasn't a story, that was more like an extremely short story. There wasn't even a "The End"...boooooo >.<
 
If you want a story, wait until bedtime. :] Use that to tide you over.
 
I'm sorry, i'm incapable to execute that request at this time. Please try again later.

*beep beep beep beep beep*
 
lol, fine fine... I'll try to think of something.. =\ I'm just tired. XD I'll make a crazy story.
 
Yes, you're right. Majority rules.

...Am i frogetting something?

Oh that's right, my 300 billion imaginary friends plus the infinite number i control as proxy for the imaginary friends i have. So which way should i vote my 57%?

I for for story time...300 billion times, plus that infinite. So i believe good sir, you are screwed. XD

...Pwnt? =]
 
Griever said:
Yes, you're right. Majority rules.

...Am i frogetting something?

Oh that's right, my 300 billion imaginary friends plus the infinite number i control as proxy for the imaginary friends i have. So which way should i vote my 57%?

I for for story time...300 billion times, plus that infinite. So i believe good sir, you are screwed. XD

...Pwnt? =]
No, not really. Because my new imaginary friend just added one to whatever number that is, and converted it to my arsenal. So, yeah. Someone here was pwned. =D
 
Hydra said:
No, not really. Because my new imaginary friend just added one to whatever number that is, and converted it to my arsenal. So, yeah. Someone here was pwned. =D

No, you said whatever number i have, so basically, since he doesn't know the precise number, he can not add 1 to it.

...pwnt?

By the way, you have 133 imaginary friends now, you are nowhere close to majority.
 
Not knowing the number doesn't permit you the right for me to not add one to it. It's just an unknown number, added by one and switched sides. And besides. I can, and will put the staff of Square Enix in that number.

Oh, and besides, I have your number, because I didn't say over to mine. I said over to yours, and that being majority rules, I added one to the number, thus making it my number.

§o.. pwned? T_T

Edit:XD Kat, someone's impatient.
 
o_o We see Kat. I don't even have it thought up. XD It'll give you something to look forward to when you get back maybe?
 
Lolz, "You're new imaginary friend" meraning you added one to yours, which makes 133.

And again, nowhere near majority. So just tell the story XD You can't win.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top