The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it gets boring, but it wouldn't be any more fun if you leveled really fast and could be fighting the last monster on the list in 3 days either now would it?
 
Whoa...

Okay so then why did you have to go to bed early last night just to go to a party at 6 pm tonight? I confuzzled :(
 
True. XD It's like you want to go to something, and when you do, you want to get back the instant you're there. :D
 
Been there, done that. I've wanted to go to parties before...and when i get there i spend most of my time sitting in my car thinking "Wtf, why did i come here?" Lol XD And i'm either too lazy, or too drunk to go back home.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top