(The fully cured) Gen. FF Trivia thread!

Who are the owners of this site...why I want to know the diffrence between the 2 threads (Brand new & Fully cured!)
 
Brand new wasn't getting posts, so I just stickied and created the 'fully cured' one. This is the standard trivia thread, unless another game thread is so different not to be considered trivia. Quizes are probably an exception, though.
 
Cecil Harvey ;)

Which are the 3 jobs that you get with the "Treasures of Art Urhgan" expansion pack, in Final Fantasy XI?

a) Puppetmaster, Blue Mage and Corsair
b) Ninja, Dragoon and Samurai
c) Samurai, Berserker and Blue Mage
d) Corsair, Ninjas and Mediator
 
No Final Fantasy of that number yet. :p

How do you recruit Judgemaster Cid Randell in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance?

A. Kill 300 Tonberries
B. Break 300 Laws
C. Complete all 300 missions
D. Use the Holy Handgrenade.

:)
 
D? ^-^

How can Celes use magic?

A: It was infused into her.
B: She was born with the power to use it.
C: She uses a crystal to harness magic.
D: She can't use magic.

:O
 
A ^^

Which is the ability a Warrior learns at level 5 in FF11?

A - Provoke
B - Fast Blade
C - Piercethrough
D - Guard
 
Okay, I remember something weird in FF8!
I remember reading a tip somewhere that can make Cloud appear as a GF instead of Odin but you must make specific choices through the game.

First you choose Irvine + Quistis (I think) when going to the Missile base mission, and use Mug on the Green Tank you fight when you escape, it should give you an item nammed "????" Then you needed to do something with that item to get Cloud but I can't remember it (that was several years ago)
I remember trying it until recieving actually an item nammed "????" when I mug it, but I didn't go the whole way
Anyone heard about it before?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top